Monday, April 7, 2008

Turns Out My Favorite Brother Is A Liar And A Sociopath. Figures.

I got a letter yesterday from my soon-to-be former sister in law. My brother has completely screwed her over, and in such a way as to ruin her credit rating as well as failing to take care of the needs of his youngest daughter. He is also lying about, well, pretty much everything. She is going to have to take him to court.

He has taken a ton of money from our parents for fuel, and has not paid the mortgage on the house for months, has taken money from his daughters, in one case the money she had saved for driver's ed, and is lying to everyone about it all.

He has wound up his daughters so that they have an Us vs. Them mentality and thus forcing the girls to defend him at every slight, real or imagined.

I have no idea what he spends his money on. And I don't really care. It just sucks that I can't A) respect him or B) trust him.

Let's not even get into his adultery and the lies he tells around that.

1 comment:

  1. Did you ever think that you'd be the stable child in the family?

    Your brother, sadly, is not the only person in this world who does shit like this. It's astounding that people do it at all. You have my sympathies.

    ReplyDelete