Saturday, May 3, 2008

Cunty

So, first my aunt stole 125,000 dollars from my brother and I, then my best friend pulls some really passive aggressive shit on me.

My bf pays for my cell, and recently I turned off my home phone. Thus I have been using way more minutes than everyone else. I thought we had a bunch more than we actually did.

My bf was upset about it, and rightly so. But instead of telling me to use less minutes, she texts me to look at the bill to see what was going on, and then added that it may be her ex, who is also on the phone bill.

I knew immediately that it was me who had used the minutes, and SO DID SHE. The text was just to make me do the work, because she was too chickenshit to just say "Use less minutes.".

And that, my friends, is bullshit. We've been friends for 15 years, and she is still too fucked up to do this simple thing. Instead she lets me wind myself up.

And Me, I am now PISSED.

No comments:

Post a Comment